Monday, March 24, 2014

Is it 2014 already?

So, I took a longer break than I thought.  It's OK though because some REALLY exciting things have been happening in my life lately.  I have SO many redesigns to share with you...physical, mental, and lifestyle.  Before we go any further though, I thought it would be best to redesign my cover.  It's the been the same since I started, so it was time.  Here it is:


Second, I think I need to re-introduce myself.  Do you remember some of the Perfectly Posh products I ranted a raved about in previous blogs?  Well, I took the plunge and decided to start my own Posh business (more on that in the future).  I am still in Garfield living the bachlor(ette) life.  I'm still VERY involved in my non-profit group, ASK (more on that later too).  And I'm still a farmer's daughter (scheduled to help with Fall harvest again).  Oh, and I have purple hair now!

I'm looking forward to this summer and sharing some fun grilling recipes, continuing to redesign my life and sharing it with you all.  I recently attending a seminar that encouraged me to tell my story and talk about what I'm passionate about.  The first thing that came to mind was this blog and how much I miss writing it.  So, I'm starting again...not starting over, not beginning new....just continuing.  :)

Welcome back readers and thanks for welcoming me back into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment