Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weekly Challenge #1: Caffeine

It's always a good idea to work on improving our lives all the time.  I've decided to challenge myself for the next 15 weeks (to the end of the year) to make a simple life change every week.  Each challenge will focus on health, organization, and learning.  I figure if I can stick to it for a week, why can't a stick to it for a month, a year, forever.  Each week a new challenge will be presented, but the goal is to keep going with the previous challenges.

This week's challenge is caffeine.  I don't drink a lot of caffeine but I do drink a soda every once and awhile and on rough mornings I might have a coffee.  The most caffeine I get in a week is from Excedrine.  I get migraines and have found the best way to deal with them over the counter is with Excedrine.  I'm hoping my success with these lifestyle challenges will help decrease my migraines.

I have to come up with fourteen more challenges, but here are a couple I will present myself over the next 15 weeks.
        *  Read for an hour everyday.
        *  Make a craft everyday.
        *  Eat no refined sugars.
        *  Eat no processed foods.
        *  Get up and get pretty everday.
        *  Save money everyday.
        *  "Get active" for 30 mins a day.
        *  Do one random act of kindness everyday.
        *  Clean something everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment