Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hair Pins Everywhere!!!

I use hair pins all the time and I end up leaving them all over the place.  I never really had a good place to organize them and usually just ended up through them in the nearest container of some sort so they didn't end up on the floor and in the vacuum.  While doing my "one craft a day" challenge I came up with this amazing idea!


I used an old spice container (I find that the Tastefully Simple spice containers are the best size).  I cleaned it out really good, the last thing I need is my hair pins smelling like Onion Onion.


I didn't find it necessary to take off the label because I knew I was going to cover it with a pretty piece of paper and create my own label.


The end result is the BEST hair pin holder I've ever had!  When you need a pin simply open the "holed" side of the shaker and shake them out.  When you want to put them back, open up the "mouth" side of the shaker.


No comments:

Post a Comment