Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Harvest?

I know, I haven't blogged in a while.  Harvest has REALLY picked up and I have been too busy to do anything.  I fact, I have to admit that I failed miserably at last weeks challenge, I didn't clean anything! :(  Last week was crazy busy because of harvest and of course, ALEXZOMBIA!  Let's just say that we were not prepared for the amount of zombies that showed up to register!  There were over 200 zombies roaming around Alexandria and we raised a lot of money for Operation Happy Note.  Here are a couple of my favorite pictures.  (If you want to see more, click HERE.)


I'm sorry to keep this short, but it's already 8:30am and I should have been in the field helping an hour ago.  Here's to another 12-16 hour day....pray for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment