Friday, November 15, 2013

Empties

I've seen many bloggers and YouTubers cover the subject of empty products.  If you've never seen it before, it's when people talk about the products they've used up and what they like/dislike about them.  Well, I've been saving up some empties and have a bag full.  Here we go!


The Tree Hugger D-Tox Body Scrub: Yes, I know, I talk about Perfectly Posh stuff all the time.  I can't help it, I LOVE their stuff.  This is one of my absolute favorite body scrubs EVER!  It smells amazing, almost good enough to eat.  I used it before I would shave and it left my skin SO soft.  Obviously I followed shaving with one of my favorite Perfectly Posh lotions.  :)



Kenra Color Maintenance shampoo and conditioner:  What can I say, I wasn't very please with this product.  I know a lot of people love Kenra products.  This the first time I've used Kenra and unless someone can convince me otherwise, I don't think I'll use them in the future.  They left my hair feeling dry and strawy.  The conditioner was too liquidy for my liking.  They smelled really good, but that was about it.



Degree Clinical Protection Antiperspirant: I bought this stuff because I had a coupon that made it cheaper than my usual Degree deodorant.  Well, the coupon gimmick worked because now I'm hooked.  This is the best deodorant/antiperspirant I've ever used.  This is the only kind of deodorant/antiperspirant I've purchased in the last six months.



Rubby Scrubby:  Another Perfectly Posh product! :)  This functions much like a deodorant stick, but it is a scrub stick for the bottom of your feet.  I used this throughout the summer.  It was great for upkeep after a good pedicure, but I wouldn't use it to soften really tough feet.  I was a little disappointed in how much comes in the container.  The mechanism inside makes it feel heavy even when empty, so when you first purchase it you feel like you're getting a lot.  Will I still buy it again?  YES!



Bath & Body Works Sexy Dahlia Rush shower gel:  I'm sure most of you have used the Bath and Body Works shower gel.  I personally think it's OK, I buy it because of the many scents I can get it in.  I do believe there are better shower gels out there.  However, basing it purely on scent, this stuff is FABULOUS!  It smells sweet and girly but with a little bit of mystery or musk.  It's a very "grown up" smell but with some innocence thrown in.  I know that is a weird way of describing it, but I don't know what else to say.  I love this scent so much I bought the body spray and hair spray too.  :)



Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Hand Soap (I believe this was a limited time product):  I got the Sweet Clementine scent because it was orange and matched my bathroom.  Yes, it looks like there is some creamy looking soap in the bottom.  I thought the container was so cute that I put different hand soap in it to reuse the container.  The scent was great for the bathroom and like I said I fell in love with the container.  I purchased this with a coupon and based on the consistency of the soap I wouldn't buy it again without a coupon.  I felt like it didn't last long, not as long as their other pump soaps.



Best Face Forever:  What?  Another Perfectly Posh product!?!?!  Seriously, Perfectly Posh is awesome and this product is my absolute favorite!!!  I talked about it in my "getting ready" blog.  I can't say enough about this product.  It has a light exfoliant in it so it refreshes my face every day.  It lasts a long time and it works!  I have stubborn skin...sometimes it's oily, sometimes it's dry, sometimes I get breakouts...not with this stuff!



Well, there you have it, my empty products from summer time.  In another couple months I hope to have another bag of empties to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment